Thanks to my good friend Julee!

Julee, I just can't thank you enough for introducing me to this whole new world of scrapbooking online. I always say I don't want to learn how to do one more new thing -- for those of you who know me well, you know what I mean! I seem to stay too busy just trying to keep up with all the things I already do (paint, decorate, sew, party plan, and on and on). But this one is a little different. What could be better than documenting the life and times of the wonderful family you've created? And my kids are so excited about it too. They think it's so cool to have a website just about them! So, again Julee, thank you for helping me finally sit down and take enough to time to acknowledge the fun we're having day to day and not letting those memories just become a blur in this busy-ness that we call life!