Here Comes the Bride!!



To my dear friend Stacy,
My how life can change in a year!!! A new business, a new house, a soulmate. How I've watched you turn the worst of times into the best of times is nothing short of amazing to me. And that's exactly what you are.... an amazing person and friend. Thank you for helping me through such a difficult year.... thank you for being there for me. And thank you also for showing me how to turn those lemons into lemonade. You are everything I admire in a person... hard working, smart, driven, and you won't settle for second best. You are a great mother and like I said before, a loyal friend to everyone. I have such a deep respect for you, and I am so happy for you and Kevin. I hope he knows just how very lucky he is!! So, my oh so hilarious friend... I am wishing you the very best in your new life with your new beau... may you walk through this world hand in hand, loving and laughing together all the days of your life.

Photobucket