DIY Pirate Cupcake Stands

If you read my blog, it's no secret how much I ADORE Kate Petronis from And Everything Sweet. Kate is a whirlwind of great ideas, amazing parties, possibly even more amazing fondant cakes and other divine confections. I've come to believe that there's nothing this girl can't do! And did I mention she's the mom of two little ones??

Kate contacted me last week and asked to use my Pirate Printables for a tutorial she was posting on her blog. Well, of course I said "YES!" And I'm so glad I did..... just take a look at these simply ADORABLE CUPCAKE STANDS that she made.

Photobucket


Photobucket

With a few easy to find materials from your craft store like these wooden candlestick holders and pre-finished and painted wooden pirate decorations below, Kate shows us how to make these cute stands in no time at all.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Cuteness, right? I mean that in the best sort of piratey-swashbuckling "cuteness"!



Photobucket


Photobucket







My favorite thing (besides the low cost of this project) is that these could be used for virtually any party theme and in any color. Just think of all of the possibilities!!

If you'd like a step-by-step tutorial of this project,  head on over to And Everything Sweet and be prepared to find many more great ideas from Kate's blog. She's really a marvel of creativity!

And, of course, if you need some cutie-pie pirate printables for your little captain's next party, be sure to check out all of my Pirate Printables in my shop. Have a great day everyone!

Linking up to: Sumo's Sweet StuffKeeping it SimpleCraftomaniacTater Tots and Jello,Skip to my LouUnder the Table and DreamingBlue Cricket DesignSomeday Crafts,Fireflies and Jelly BeansHouse of HepworthsSomewhat SimpleTidy Mom,Romantic Home,Shabby NestFingerprints on the FridgeFinding FabulousThe Girl Creative,Tater Tots and JelloBe Different Act NormalFunky Junk Interiors,Today's Creative BlogTip JunkieThe Idea RoomC.R.A.F.T.Today's Creative BlogBetween Naps on the Porch,Thrifty Decor ChickMaking the World CuterTea Rose HomeThe Shabby Chic Cottage,The Trendy TreehouseThe DIY ShowoffWhipperberry,Gluesticks,Beyond the Picket FenceMad in CraftsSugar Bee CraftsAll Things RelatedSavvy Southern StyleThe Thrifty HomePassionately ArtisticNifty Thrifty733 Blog

Photobucket