Day at the Zoo

It's been a while since we've been to the zoo, so last Sunday we decided to make a day of it. So glad we did. When we lived in Montgomery we used to have season passes and the girls grew up going all the time. It was fun to go back, and Jacob had such a fun day running from one animal exhibit to the next. The new playground was awesome, too.

Ahhh, the life.... no worries....

The rhinoceros

The kids loved the new playground.... it's worth a trip to the zoo just to play on it!

I wish I had this playground in my backyard.... they haven't gotten along this well in a while!

I think this little trick was their favorite.... over & over & over again they flew!

And Jacob takes his turn....

Jacob zooming down the slide at 50 mph!

Then Jonathan gets this GREAT IDEA to try walking on this wheel....
then he DARES me to do it..... DARES, I say....

"I'll take that challenge," I said..... and then, the former gymnast with all the confidence in the world that my husband would be GOING DOWN.... well, he creamed me! Right there in front of 50 kids and their parents. Don't try this one at home, people.... it's a lot harder than it looks!

The kids were fascinated with the extra large boa constrictor.... YIKES!!

And as always the kids loved the train ride....

I'm loving Macy's hair pulled back.... doesn't she look sweet??

That little boy was SOOOOO excited about his snowcone....

We've never had a day a the zoo without some kind of song & dance competition on the stage....

Maddie & Mommy

Can't wait to go back this summer.

Photobucket