Jacob singing 3 Doors Down

The morning after we all got in from Heather's birthday at the 3 Doors Down show, my kids all came running in my bathroom..... (while I was on the potty, OF COURSE -- I am a mom after all!)....... anyway, they came barging in, smiles everywhere, begging to know how it was. They wanted so badly to go themselves, but I felt like the lateness, not to mention alcohol being there, wasn't all that appropriate for an 8 and 10 year old. So I told them all about it while they fired a hundred interrupted questions at me.... "what did they sing? How close did you get? Was it cool? Did they sing 'It's Not My Time?' What about 'Let Me Be Myself?' How late did you stay out??????"

Uhhhh, I didn't really want to tell them the truth about that one......

So next thing I knew they were running to the den to blast 3 Doors Down on the stereo at 8:30 in the morning. I took this little video of Jacob once the girls had tired out and left the "stage." Oh..... about him being in his underwear..... I'd make the excuse that it was early in the morning, that we hadn't gotten ready for the day yet........ but really, honestly, Jacob seems to look this way just about every time I turn around! That boy doesn't seem to mind showing off his booty...

(Turn off the ipod to the right before you play the video)



Watch out Brad Arnold..... It looks like Jacob wants your job. My favorite part is the end where he seems to walk "off stage" at just the right time.... As Heather would say, "Bless his little pea-pickin' heart!" He's gonna kill me for this one day!

Photobucket