What an experience!!!!

What an opportunity!!!! Lots of thanks to Jamie and Brooke for getting me a spot on the PAULA DEEN SHOW!!! EEK!! How exciting!!! This past Tuesday I was given the privilege of being a guest on Paula Deen's cooking show, Paula's Best Dishes. We made a cake together from start to finish. She is soooooo fun, sweet and very welcoming. My knees were knocking I was so nervous, but as soon as I got up there with her I was completely at ease.

Thanks Paula and crew for such a cool experience!!!!!

Here are a zillion million pictures....


Getting my hair done before the show...lol









Cooking w/ Paula...






The whole family came along!! lol










Here are pics of the cake I made for display on the show... (if you can't tell it was a Spring/Easter themed show)

I took about a million pictures of MY cake in PAULA'S kitchen!!!! WOW!! How cool! :)



I also made sugar Cookies covered w/ Marshmallow Fondant to go w/ the cake...



What a cool experience for an amateur cake decorator!! I've only been doing this for about 7 months and I'm so lucky to have been given the opportunity to show Paula how I do my cakes! Thanks again to everyone and anyone who made this possible!!!