Mothers Day 2010 free printables

My Philosophy:
Life is short, so celebrate every possible moment you get!
Sadly my Mom passed away in 2003 due to cancer, so since then i kind of feel sad on Mothers day
and not in the mood for celebrating.


But not this year!
I have created a free printable set just for Mothers day!

In the starting this week i am going to be giving it away in parts...
Part1(this week) will be the place cards and napkin rings
and Part 2(next week) the party circles, cards and flags
Also,  i am going to be adding printable cupcake collars for the 2nd part so be on the lookout for those!

All you have to do to recieve your free copy of the Place Cards and Napkin rings is to leave a comment
telling me what you love most about your mom!
Dont forget to leave an email adress so i can mail you a copy of part 1.

Okay... so on to the printables, here they are...
Dark pink and yellow!
This is part 1


and when you recieved everything this is what you will have



I did a little photo shoot with mine and i think it turned out pretty!






Dont forget to tell me what you love most about your Mom...
What i loved most is that she was always there for me no matter what happened!

Lots of Love
Suzy
xoxo