Fairy Party for Heather's Little Girl....


Thought I'd share some pictures from a photo shoot I took of a sweet fairy party I've been working on for my new children's birthday party business called Shindig. I'll share more about it later, but for now I'm posting these layouts from a book I'm designing to show a little of what Shindig is all about.

I've also been putting together a new site at www.shindig.phanfare.com that I'll be showcasing all the different parties Shindig will offer. It has a wonderful slideshow of this party and I hope over the coming months to add another six or so parties, so check it out if you get a chance. I hope to get the business up and running and the parties started by the first of the year. I truly appreciate all the kind words and encouragement I've received so far and I can't wait to start.

Hope you enjoy! It makes me happy just to look at it. Oh to be seven again!



Photobucket