Shindig Parties TO GO Online Magazine Feature

I am thrilled to announce that Shindig Parties' Football Party printables have been featured on an MSN online lifestyle magazine today! Microsoft Network's Glo.com asked to feature the printables for an article they were running on Kids' Superbowl Parties and today is the day.... Hooray! If you've not seen Glo.com yet, you should give it a try. There are fabulous articles on fashion, beauty, family and relationships, too.


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


What a thrill for my new business!
And I've also got some new SUPERBOWL PRINTABLE packages in my shop, too, just in time to plan your Superbowl Bash. Whether you are a Packers fan or the biggest Steelers fan around, I've got a set to cheer your favorite team on. Take a look....








And there are lots more printables in each package, too, so head on over to
my SHOP and grab your set today --
Only $19 for the FULL collection!Photobucket