What do you get when you add........

7 kids + 9 nights + 10 days + the pool + video games + football + darts + movies + cards + a whole lot of food = A Very Messy House and ONE TIRED MAMA!

But a very blessed and happy mama, too. My sister's boys came in last Thursday and we've spent every waking moment together for actually 11 days, but the first day was at my mom's house. Then they all came and stayed with us for the next 10 days. We've packed alot in, and at times it's been a little difficult to make everyone (ages 3 -15) happy, but it was truly fun to get to see them for so long. Living 6 hours away, it's been hard as the kids have gotten older to visit as much as we used to do.

The house was busy with activity all the time.... usually 7:00am til at least midnight...... yes, EVERY NIGHT! And man, those boys can EAT!! We usually went through at least 4 trash bags a day..... 4 dishwasher loads a day..... and every chance I got I was washing, drying and folding clothes. Did I mention the 2 gallons of milk a day? Homemade ice cream and desserts every day, too. Oh well, forget the beach body I guess..... but it was all worth it. The boys really had a good time, and we enjoyed having them so much we're all talking about 2 weeks next summer!

I didn't take that many pictures this week..... I was a little busy and it sort of skipped my mind..... but here are a few.

My three in the back row, and Connor (15), Cooper (9), Jack (10), and Ben (14) in the front

Playing some ball in the yard

And here's one of the four boys

Ben & me.... Ben actually turned out to be quite a good bowler

Ben and Jacob -- my how Jacob LOVED having all those big boys around

Ben, Macy, Connor, Jacob & Cooper watching Jack bowl

Jacob was a trooper..... bowled 2 full games..... albeit a little sllooooooooowwwww. His balls took so long to get to the pins they'd all take a seat and watch it. Didn't really matter though.... Jacob actually beat Connor on the first game.

Connor's turn

Jack, Cooper and me

Macy getting her first ever STRIKE!

Madison posing for her Mama

Macy, Jack, Cooper, Jacob & Maddie

One silly shot before they left to go home

Thanks boys for keeping us entertained this week.... you guys were so good and we really enjoyed having you!