It's here!

I got it! I love it!

I've got lots to learn, too. But I've been playing around with my new camera, fresh out of the box, and taking snapshots for the last couple of days. I haven't had time to read the manual and as of now, I'm just setting the camera to automatic. Even set to automatic, it's pretty amazing. When I really learn all the in's and out's, the image quality will be even more divine. It's unbelieveable when you see the difference in what this camera, and more likely, this lens, can do. I took some shots standing in my kitchen of a piece of art on a shelf in my den, probably 40 ft away, and it was dark in the room..... no lights on whatsoever and it was late afternoon. The picture came out perfectly clear, perfectly lit....... I was shocked. My kids are fussing a little that they feel like I'm "in their face" with a lens all the time now..... I say, "Get used to it! Mommy's got a new love. And one day you'll be sooooo happy I was driving you crazy, taking pictures of your cute little faces."

Jacob's morning routine...... run down the stairs to play legos.....
before he even goes to the bathroom!

Jacob getting crazy on the 4 wheeler

Macy getting crazy going fast downhill on the driveway

She survived to do it all again

Jacob taking Scampy for a ride


Daddy bringing out the little 4 wheeler for Jacob.......
enough with that Fisher Price stuff..... it's time for the REAL thing

Macy, such a great big sister, getting her little brother all ready for
his first time driving the 4 wheeler all by himself

Macy taking a break

Maddie & Hannah in Maddie's room

It's not a spend the night without a few art projects

Pretty good for snapshots, especially if you click on them and see the higher resolution....although I definitely need to learn more about focusing with my new lens...... some of the shots are a little out of focus, but that's me and not the camera. And I did no editing whatsoever in photoshop..... no lightening or removing shadows like I normally do. I'm so excited!