Random Postings

Random post #1: I almost forgot in my haste to get all these pictures posted from the concert and tailgating to tell you about my surprise when I got home at 2:30am Friday night from Birmingham. After getting the girls in bed, I walked around the corner to the hall where my desk is and THIS is what I saw!!! My sweet husband and my little boy went to Best Buy Friday night while we were gone and surprised me with a new 26" monitor!! Whoo-hoo!!
Did I ever need that!

I've been working in Photoshop and designing blogs, cards, invitations, etc. for over a year with a 17" monitor. If you've ever worked in Photoshop, you know what a pain that is. I have to have so many windows open at the same time, a 17" screen is like working on a Barbie screen. So now I've graduated..... I'm all grown up with my big ole grown up monitor! The next morning when Jonathan woke up, I was sitting at my desk, putting that new monitor to use, and when he came over to me I said, "Ooooooooh, I LOVE it..... but I can feel my butt spreading by the minute!" I'm afraid I'm never gonna want to get up. Thank you, babe.

Random Post #2: Ok, in finding the Taylor Swift video on the internet yesterday, I came across this video on You Tube. You'll be blown away when you watch it. If you've ever wondered if exercising is worth it or if you've ever thought, like me, "oh, just one piece of cake or one stop at McDonald's won't hurt," you might just change your mind after seeing this. It'll definitely make you want to work out every day and stop sneaking those Krispy Kremes (oops! Did I just tell on myself???)......



Isn't that unbelievable??? A few weights, a little running, a few less visits to the Cheesecake Factory and, well, waaa-laahhh.... you, too, can have a body like that. AMAZING. Wouldn't you love to make a video like that of yourself? Talk about motivation to stay that way!

Random Post #3: This doesn't have anything to do with anything else, but I have to write this one down so that one day I'll remember these cute things Jacob does. So we're driving to a restaurant after church on Sunday. Jonathan and I are in the front discussing the sermon, and I hear this little voice in the back singing a tune. I stopped for a minute to listen and I heard Jacob singing...."God is sooooo good"..... "gotta get that BOOM BOOM BOOM..... gotta get that BOOM BOOM BOOM!" Yes, my musical little 4 year old is now making his own mixes..... Sunday School songs with a little Black Eyed Peas thrown in for some back beat.... Jonathan and I couldn't stop laughing.

Hope ya'll have a GREAT day!