Ho Ho Ho!

It's been a crazy week, and although fun, I'm now glad two Halloween parties are done and were successful..... now it's time to move on to.... uhhhhh.... Christmas.

Not really, but I did receive an email from my Christmas card printer saying that if I'd order by October 25th, I could get almost 1/2 off. Being a sucker for a deal, I went Christmas clothes shopping, woke up early Sunday morning, did the dreaded drill of getting three kids shampooed, dried and styled, and then we were off..... this time with a puppy in tow.... to take Christmas pictures. 225 of them!! When you take that many, you're bound to get a few good ones.

I took the opportunity to take shots of each child individually, too, and I thought I'd share some of those. First a funny one.... Jacob put on the wig Jonathan was wearing to make them all laugh while I was taking their picture. Well, that's not ALL Jonathan was doing to make them laugh..... he must have been doing something to me, too, behind my back because every time I'd turn around, he would stop and act all innocent but mama ain't no dummy!

I was more than happy to be the butt of a joke if it made those kids laugh for pictures. Thanks, Jonathan!

Photobucket

Here's the wig shot.... don't ya love it?

Photobucket

Here's a picture of Miles.... already went from 3.1 lbs to 4.2 lbs in one week!

Photobucket

Here's a sweet one of Madison holding her puppy

Photobucket

Here's one I loved of the girls together

Photobucket

And one of my favorites of Jacob laughing

Photobucket

Finally he looks like himself in a photo!!

I'm missing my fellow bloggers blogging...... Come back girls!!
Photobucket