I love a Shindig!


Well, after many months of trying to balance a new business with my full-time job of "Mommy," I'm feeling a little more accomplished these days. That completely due to alot of earrrrly mornings and quite a few late nights. Another party down.... another party ready for Shindig. Summer's been awesome.... but maybe just a little bit more difficult than I expected trying to work with the kids being home all day. I absolutely love them being out of school..... no time-crunched schedules although we have stayed really busy. I'm beginning to think that with three kids, there's never gonna be a "not so busy" time, but it sure has been nice to take a break from the after school activities and the homework.
I'll post later on the details of the food and the food table and more about how the activities went at the party. I'm getting quite a few hits from people interested in parties and maybe I can help someone else planning a Star Wars party for their sweet little obsessed Star Wars fanatic. I know how much I learn from the talented moms and party planners out there.
Meanwhile, I've got a new slideshow of the party up on my Phanfare slideshow site.
Click on the link below to check it out sometime.


Photobucket