Princess Party and a MUST SEE website!

Last year I helped throw a little Princess party for one of Bailey's buddies. It was a bit of a last minute party, low budget but it turned out great despite. I haven't posted any pics of it but I decided to do so today after discovering this AWESOME, FREE photo editing site! Its amazing the way a little editing can bring pictures to life. This site is so easy, again I say free and a must if you want somewhat of a professional look.

Check it out, http://www.picnik.com/

BEFORE

AFTER
























And check out these pics of the princess party! :) (edited using Picnik)







BTW, this cake is one of the FIRST cakes I made. :) It took me forever to complete, but all the compliments and support from my friends and family gave me the confidence to continue with this "caking" thing!!!



















The little princesses did a fashion show!!!!! Nothing better than 2 and 3 year olds strutting their "stuff" to Madonna's Vogue.

The costumes.


My Bailey girl. (can you believe how much she has grown in a year and a half!!?!)


I painted a mural on a sheet of plywood for a photo prop!