Shindig's Pirate Party Printables Featured!!

My friend, Chris, from Celebrations at Home has been such an inspiration to me this year as I've been developing Shindig. Chris is a party planner extraordinaire and has a very popular party planning blog, too! I've enjoyed getting to know her over the past few months, and recently she was telling me about a pirate party that she was working on for her son. Busy as she is making the "party world" a better place, Chris was running short on time completing her son's big birthday bash. So I helped out a little and made her some of my new Pirate Party Printables and shipped her my Shindig Pirate Party pennants, too. I was so glad to help, and she -- as usual -- pulled off quite the soiree.... uhhh, I mean piratey adventure!!


Pirate Party Table for her 8 year old son. Love the ship sail -- great minds DO think alike!
(We have a ship sail of our own for our Shindig Party Party !)

Cute, huh? Although I think she's had a comment or two about serving the kids' "Pirate's Rum!" Shindig's Pirate Place Cards are too cute in the small treasure chests.

The sign we made for Tyler turned out cute, too!
The perfect customized addition to your next pirate adventure.

That skeleton skull on a post -- yikes! He's a little scary!

Definitely for the "OLDER" pirate boys!!

Chris's Pirate Food Table featuring my new Shindig Pirate Party Printables (hopefully I will have them listed in the Etsy shop by the weekend!) Didn't she do a great job with the display? I love the crates and how she used my pirate tags on the popcorn containers.

And my favorite -- the close-ups.... Our pirate ship sails can be used for cupcake toppers, hot dog toppers, sandwiches, etc. Chris used our toothpick flags around the skewers for her marshmallow pops, she used our favor tags on the popcorn boxes and of course, our pirate party 2" circle logos for cupcake toppers -- Arrghh!!

Chris used Shindig's Pirate Party Favor Tags
on the pirate bags full of goodies for the boys to take home with them.


And what's a pirate party without a costume and a parrot??

Looks like Tyler had a GREAT 8th birthday!!
Thanks, Chris, for the shout out on Celebrations at Home! Happy Birthday, Tyler!
Go check her out and become a follower or a fan on Facebook!

Photobucket