Oooooh how I love a creative girl!

There is a mom out there who makes it her job each and every day to make spectacular lunches for her kids.
Yes, lunches.

While the rest of us are still throwing the PB & J and some wheat bread together (notice I did say WHEAT -- we're not complete slackers!), there is an amazing mom whose passion is to make incredibly irresistible, crazy-creative bento box lunches.... with THEMES! I sit here and think about my daily frustration with getting my kids to eat something.... ANYTHING healthy. The stress it has caused, the battles, ahhhh and the gray hair.... and yes, the wrinkles. And meanwhile, Shannon has it all figured out.

If you make it cute, they will come.... and then they will eat!!

Just look at her little collection of Halloween lunches....


The not-so-spooky ghost bento box

The haunted house bento for her son, Ben


And this "Which witch-'wich is which" bento.... even her names are creative!

Please go see Shannon at her website BentoLunch.net -- I don't think any of us will ever look at the grungy old lunchbox the same way again.
Oh, and by the way, BIG thanks to Kim at Frost Me for featuring my Shindig Halloween Dessert table -- it never gets old to go to a website you love and see your little creation there! I hope it gives lots of moms a little Spooky inspiration!
Have a wonderful day..... I'm going to go make my kids' lunches now!
Photobucket