Shindig Showcase: Customer Star Wars Party

There are so many wonderful things about starting your own business. I think what I enjoy most is helping mom's who are working on parties for their little ones. Usually they are immersed in the planning, the details, the shopping and googling for ideas. And yes, sometimes they might be just a little bitty bit stressed about how it's all going to come together. So if I can relieve some of that party-planning stress, it makes my day!

As a mom of three and a party enthusiast myself, I know how the details of planning the perfect party can overwhelm a busy mom. If I can help that process along in some small way and create something personalized and special for their little one, then that makes me so very happy. There's really nothing better than a thoughtful note from a grateful mom!

Recently, I worked with a sweet mom in California on her son's Star Wars party. Yesi took some of the ideas from my own son's Star Wars party in July and created a spectacular shindig for her five year old. Yesterday she sent me photos to share.

Photobucket

Yesi used the Shindig Star Wars Printables throughout Jameel's party from the Star Wars galactic food labels to the Jedi Knight personalized task badges for each of the guests. She made a "space" backdrop from fabric and had me create a Star Wars logo sign to attach to the fabric panel.

She served Yoda Soda, Death Star Doughnuts, Wookie Cookies and Light Sabers which she made from pretzel rods and covered them with colored chocolate and colored sugar.
How fun is that? She said all the kids LOVED their Yoda soda and light sabers!

Yesi also used Two Sugar Babies Star Wars fondant cupcake toppers.
Their work is perfection! Just look at that C3PO!

The cake was perfectly galactic, too -- blue fondant with a Star Wars Logo
and accents of silver stars made by Jay's Catering. .


Thank you, Yesi, for sharing Jameel's party. I'm so happy that I could help you with Star Wars Lego party items when you couldn't find any anywhere!
I hope Jameel had a wonderful birthday!
Photobucket