FREEBIE Fall gift tag

Thanksgiving is right around the corner and now is a great time to share our many blessings with those friends, neighbors and teachers who are such an important part of our lives. A sweet, simple gift goes a long way to brighten someone's day. A little candy or fall treat favor would be a wonderful way to show our appreciation for all that they do for us.

With that in mind, I've designed a fall gift tag that coordinates with the Shindig Parties TO GO Thanksgiving printables collection, and I'm giving it to all of my readers for FREE! Here's a little glimpse of what you'll receive.





Wrap up some candy, a yummy treat or a little gift, add some ribbon and use these tags to make someone's day!

You can download the gift tags and the background geometric paper shown in the photo here. The download is on Scribd which requires a Facebook account -- if you aren't a Facebook user, just leave me a comment below with your email address and I'll be happy to send the files to you.

I hope you enjoy this little FREEBIE that is a part of the Shindig Parties TO GO Thanksgiving Collection that is shown below.






Don't forget -- It's on sale now 40% OFF in my Etsy shop.

Have a wonderful day surprising someone special!

Photobucket