Trick or Treat, Smell my Feet.... I know it's early, but grab a seat!

Surprise! Yes, I know, it's a wee bit early to pull out the Halloween stuff, but you know me... I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!! I think it's that creative gene in me, but to me, there's no more fun holiday! Fun for kids, fun for adults... fun for EVERYBODY!! I don't know about you, but in my house, my kids start talking about their Halloween costumes in August!

So I thought I'd go ahead and spruce up the blog a little in honor of my favorite holiday (although, when Christmas comes I usually change my mind and say IT'S my favorite!) And I thought I'd share a few fun photos from our last Halloween. Can't wait to see all the costumes you guys come up with this year! But don't tell me what they are... I want to be surprised!





Photobucket