Girls Night Out

So last night was supposed to be Movie & Dinner night with the girls. I say "supposed to" because our plans went awry when the projector was broken at the movie theater and we had to leave. Disappointed, we soon turned that frown upside down and decided to go to Amsterdam instead. I guess you could say we turned "Thirsty Thursdays" into "Funny Fridays" because we ended up laughing all night. I'll fill you in on a few highlights...

Here are a few of us ready to have a little fun...
The conversation starts out light, discussing the usual...


Then we talked about Jodi's new braces for a while...
We talked about a few upcoming events...

And before you know it, after a few of these...

The conversation becomes a little more lively as we joke on Joe "The Phone Guy" for giving his sweet wife a hard time about being on the phone with us!!!

Joe, you know you really love us!
Which reminds me... we also oooohhhh'd & aaaaahhh'd over Julee's brand new iphone...


Then we move on to Heather's comment that she all of a sudden realizes that the new shirt she's wearing looks like a bridesmaid's dress... big puffy sleeves, light purple and a little shiny!
I loved the shirt, but she had a point... it did sort of resemble those awful dresses we were all forced to wear a least once in our lives...

And then somehow, again, the conversation turns a little racy. I have no idea how that happens, but I'm thinking it might have something to do with the vodka... we ended up discussing the latest exercise craze (pictured below).... and at least one of us (who shall remain nameless on this public forum) demonstrated her technique!

Oh, the fun we always have! And this time, believe it or not, we didn't talk about either of these...

(Inside joke... Joe, why don't you ask Julee about this one?)



I had a great time, and we're glad you joined us, Kim & Molly! We'll do it again soon! And thanks for sober driving me home, Kim. By the way, Heather, I just stole your slide show -- thanks for putting it together. It's obvious from the pictures I DEFINITELY should have told the waitress to send back that third drink that I didn't order!! And hey, could someone please bring an extra-large powder puff next time to soak up all the grease on that enormous forehead of mine!!!