Macy & Wheeler's Concert





Hi there. Long time, no see. My poor blog... so neglected. And the guilt -- am I crazy that I actually feel guilty for not blogging?? Well, I do. I love my blog... it's been such a great thing for me... but lately, I've just been too busy and too tired.

I'm working on blog designs, getting clients and all the rest that goes along with starting a new business and then I get this great idea to start a Christmas card business as well. So that's what I'm spending most of my time on now -- designing Christmas cards.

I'll let you know when I've finished that part of my website and then you can go take a look. I'd love to make that whole stress of Christmas cards easier on everyone. You'll just pick out a design, give me your pictures, and I'll have them printed and sent to you. It's as easy as that.

So, on to the concert. Macy and Wheeler decided a couple of days ago to invite everyone to an impromptu concert at our house. Within 30 minutes they had made invitations, charging admission, of course, and taken them around the neighborhood.

Soon all the kids who were at home came by to see them in action. Macy had her guitar and her amp, Wheeler was going to do some background vocals and dancing. They did a great job -- Macy even included a couple of her own songs and everyone was pretty impressed with her song writing talents. Jacob even joined the show, singing one of Macy's new songs. Even at three years old, he knew every word!! All the kids gave him a standing ovation!

After the concert they cranked up the radio and all of them danced, or maybe I should say they all came up with their silliest, funkiest ways of getting down!! It was fun and Macy was so glad to be performing for her friends again.

Photobucket