Pumpkin Patch

Wednesday, Jodi, Holly & I went on the field trip with our little ones to a pumpkin patch in Lafayette. It was a lot of fun... there was a hayride to the pumpkin patch where the boys got to pick their own pumpkin out and take it home, lots of jumping blow ups and a slide, and they got to see rabbits, chickens and horses. They even had a 200 lb pumpkin growing! The farmer told us it grows 5lbs a day and gets 1 inch larger in diameter ever day! That's amazing. Here are a few pictures...

The boys running to the train as soon as they got out of the car!

Reese & Jacob on the hayride
Ooooh, I like that one!

Walton picks one just his size

Cool, mom, look at this one!

The farmer telling Jacob about the really BIG pumpkin

"Told ja"... as my kids would say.... it's REALLY big!

Reese turning the corn grinder

Look, mama, I did it too!!!

Yes, I know, I had a little accident, but holding this bunny makes it all better

Jacob brushing the little goat

Time for the train ride!

Walton with no fear going down the big slide

Baylor, a little more apprehensive... that's OK, sweet boy, you'll get down somehow

Reese in action!

Photobucket