Bailey's Pool Party

Yesterday was Bailey's 5th birthday and we celebrated at Nana's pool with all her classmates. The kids had the day off of school (teacher workday) so it was a great day for a party!! Perfect weather, nice warm pool (thanks to mom's pool heater) and lots of fun in the sun!!! :)

I have to give a BIG THANK YOU to Mike Diaz (Cristian's dad) of TURN 2 PHOTOGRAPHY for taking these amazingly beautiful pictures! He has been studying photography and clearly has a natural talent for it. I was completely suprised this morning when I ran into him at school and he handed me a CD full of gorgeous pictures!!! I cannot thank him enough for such a wonderful gift. Now, I want a professional photographer at all my parties and I know who I'll be calling!!! His contact info can be found at the end of this post. :)

This is going to sound ridiculous but this is the first of Bailey's two parties. lol I have another party planned for this weekend with all her neighborhood girlfriends. Its going to be very girly, very pink and very fancy! ;) I chose to do two parties b/c I can't handle more than 12 children at one time (AND I'm not sure the boys would appreciate her pink frilly main party). lol




So here it is...Bailey's Pool Party!!!!



As a party favor each guest was sent home with a monogrammed towel.









We were well equiped with floats for all the kiddos! :) My Little Livie had a BLAST! She loved watching all the "Kaleys" swim and screech. "Kaley" is what she calls any child that is Bailey's size. Our neighbor's little girl is named Kaley so in Olivia's little mind there are two types of kids...there's Bailey and everyone else is Kaley. lol

I had a fishing game set up for the kids. Each fish had a number on the back (numbered 1-3) and whatever number they "caught" they picked a prize from the corresponding treasure box. Really fun game and was well recieved by the kids! :)

LUNCHTIME!!! We served octopus hotdogs, grapes, mac n cheese and chips. I was nervous the kids were going to be turned off by hotdogs that looked like octopus, but they LOVED it!




Another big hit was the "make your own sudae". Most kids chose all the toppings and their ice cream looked alittle something like this... lol

It was a really fun party for my little Bailey girl. Even though I was a little overwhelmed with the last minute planning I'm so happy we threw a celebration on her actual birthday. Lots and lots of fun!!!!



Photographer: Mike Diaz

turn2photography@yahoo.com