It's a blogwarming party and you're invited!

{Image via Goodknits}

Why, hello there. My name is Jennifer and I want to say how glad I am to have you as a guest today on my brand spankin new blog! As some of you may already know I am the owner/designer behind a modernly charming stationery shop called Delightfully Noted. You can check out my goodies here {go ahead you know you wanna look}. Initially, I was encouraged to start a blog for business purposes, but being that I am all for preserving life’s little moments I decided blogging is a fantastic way for me to share the randomness that swirls around in my little head. Besides working with my fantastic customers I am most happy when I am exerting the right side of my brain {mainly to put myself at ease that it's still working} by embarking on crafts and DIY projects around the home. I'm an avid reader, I have a knack for sarcasm, and I love interior design. Most importantly, I enjoy relating to other women and sharing all the good, the bad, and the in-between. So there you have it, this will be my home to share ideas, tutorials, tid bits, great finds, girly chatter and a whole lot of other delightful ramblings! My hopes are that you will click to become a “follower” {if you don’t just remember I have connections} and that you will stop by often. I love comments and feedback so please don’t be shy!



Read more about me here

PS. I want to give a big shout out to the amazingly talented Erin of Edub who designed both my new logo and this fantastic blog! I fell in love with her work the minute I stumbled upon her shop so much so that I may or may not have stalked her when she was on maternity leave.
You can see how terrific she is by visiting her blog!

So now it's your turn to talk! I'd love to hear what's some of your favorite things
that you like to read about? DIY projects? Recipes? Tips on starting a handmade business? Please share!