{FREE} Easter Printables for Operation Shower - Part 2

Photobucket

I hope you all are enjoying the FREE Easter printables download I designed to raise money for Operation Shower. To find out a little more about Operation Shower, just take a look at my post from Part 1 yesterday. Amazing how raising only $250 enables them to throw a full, fabulous baby shower with gifts for a military mom to be whose spouse is deployed. How wonderful!

I thought I'd post a few more photos today of these super sweet designs, perfect for all of your Easter brunches, egg hunts and parties.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

I hope that once you download the FREE printables, you'll be sure to

1. Check out Operation Shower’s website to find ways to donate or volunteer.

2. Tell your friends, family, and neighbors about Operation Shower and the Give Thanks project.

3. Facebook/Tweet/Blog about this FREE EASTER DOWNLOAD to help spread the word Operation Shower.

4. Donate to Operation Shower here.

Our military families have made so many sacrifices for us. I hope we will all join together in supporting them and this worthy cause!


Photobucket