38 and still having fun...

Alright, girls, my jaws hurt from laughing! I can't think of a better birthday gift than celebrating with all of you! I had so much fun. I say it all the time, but I am so fortunate, lucky, & blessed to call all of you my friends! Thanks for making my pre-birthday special cause ya know that EVERYONE I know, want to get to know, or ever hope to know is going to the beach this weekend and leaving me here to celebrate my actual birthday with just my husband. Kidding, Jonathan. I can't wait to celebrate my birthday with you, honey.

Anyway, about last night, we start out a bit miffed that God had decided to throw a little rain on our outdoor dining plans. We got over it pretty quick though... especially when we saw that Tommy Tuberville came out to help us celebrate my birthday, too. No, really, he must have been celebrating something, but it certainly wasn't my birthday. It makes me laugh that everyone treats him like such a celebrity -- he gets up to leave and everyone in the restaurant is starry eyed... and then flashbulbs start going off... we hear some War Eagles... everyone is like, "Wow, that's Tommy Tuberville!" And I'm thinking the whole time, "whose the idiot taking pictures?" I look beside me and the "idiot" is HEATHER!!! We called her paparazzi the rest of the night.

Then Stacy comes in, and again, we all cheer! And again, that makes the rest of the restaurant cheer. And again, no one there but us knows why they are cheering. But yet again, the crowd soon finds out... she's a one woman show that Stacy! Not only were we laughing all night, but we got everyone else around us laughing, too. The big group of college kids that were out celebrating their friend Abigail's 21st birthday were downright boring comparatively. At least we helped make Abigail's night a little more fun with our group rendition of Stacy's "It's Your Birthday" song.

I love you girls! I love you girls! I love you girls! Thanks for making my one night out a month the highlight of my month! I look forward to the next one -- and I'll miss you all this weekend! Have fun!

Oh, I almost forgot to thank you, Leon (whoever you are) for signing my birthday card... I will always love you, too. (Click the 'X' if the slide show stops)