Auburn Christmas Parade

Last night my girls got all bundled up under their new cheerleading uniforms and we all headed downtown for the annual Auburn Christmas parade. And although the hour (getting them ready) before we got there was, well..... pure H-E-double hockey sticks, it was so much fun to watch them. Maybe even worth all the chaos before. They were so excited to perform with their friends, and its always fun when the whole town celebrates the magic of Auburn and the joy of the Christmas holidays. The girls wanted me to post a few photos before I left for Atlanta so here they are........

The girls were so excited to wear their outfits and to get their pom-poms.
They've been working hard.... now it was time to show off a little.

Aubie entertaining the masses

Here they come.... the Rising Starz cheerleaders

Maddie was cheering as loud as she could..... I loved seeing that big, bright smile on her face

Rudolph the red-nosed...... uh..... landscaper

Miss Macy..... with POM-POMS!! My what a difference a year can make!!

Macy's friend, Morgan, and her little sister, Reagan

Heather, Stuart Scott & Sully..... freezing!

Jonathan, Jacob & me cold but having a great time watching all the kids and the floats

Thanks for cracking me up my funny friend.... you are so quick with that wit!
And loved hanging out with you, too, Bess --
you're quite a character yourself and I always love seeing you!

Merry Christmas Everyone!
Photobucket