just adorable...

I've spent the morning watching toons with the kids on the couch. It has been the best. I usually stick to a schedule/routine but it is just fun sometimes to forget it all and just do what you want. I think my kids like that mom better than the uptight mom I can be sometimes. Ha ha. I am totally a self induced OCD person. One of my goal for this year was to be more understanding, listen better, and do more spur of the moment things. Anyway back on track,  I found Simply Fresh Designs! Swoon. Here are my favorite's from Heather.

pic via Simply Fresh Designs
Her place mat template is genius!
Grab the print here


The primary theme book is wonderful.

Lovin these CTR prints! I will be giving these for birthday
presents for sure.


Seriously I could have featured every single one of her downloads. I love them! I love this site! She has 3 quiet books that are amazing also Prophets and Apostles, and a We Believe book, Book of Mormon Stories, and a  Keep Calm Print. She tells the story behind that print that is every where these days. I had no idea that it was from the 1930's!
Happy Friday! Tell someone you love them today!