St. Patrick's Sweater Refashion

I saw this post by Jen at Tatertots and Jello and thought the sweater/scarf refashion was so cute and right up my alley.  So when I was at Target (like I seem to be every single day of my life) and breezed through their dollar section, I saw a ruffly green scarf and LIGHTBULB!


although I should admit it was in the "$2.50" section of the dollar section


And although Jen used an old cardigan she already had, I still liked my white one at home.  So I hit up the clearance rack and voila, Target pulled through for me with a clearanced white cardigan in my size for 5 bucks.  Doesn't get much better than that!

And all it took was a quick zip around the edges with the sewing machine (one straight line with green thread) and I had a:

St. Patrick's Sweater Refashion!
Photobucket