Corks 'n Canvas...

Tonight a few of us went to the new "in" thing... It's called Corks 'n Canvas... in other words, "open the corks, pour a glass, and then do your best to paint the canvas in 2 hours or less." It was actually alot of fun. And it was very interesting for me. The idea is to follow the instructors directions and end up with a "masterpiece" in a very short period of time. Well, that was a little hard for me because it was a completely different approach to painting than I regularly take, but I thought I'd learn a little from going against my own preconceived way of doing things. Everyone did a great job -- even people who had never painted before did well enough to be proud and have a painting good enough to hang. Thanks Julee for organizing it. Now we'll all have the exact same painting in our house - oh well! Here's a photos of the night...

Rebecca, Julee, Jodi, Elizabeth and me before the painting began

Wait, what is he saying??? Oh, I don't know... I'm just gonna do it my own way...

Our 2 hour masterpieces...
I HAD A GREAT TIME GIRLS!!!


post signature