Fun with our Cousins...

You know, some of my favorite memories of growing up were the times I spent with my cousins. Maybe it's because they were all younger than me -- there was definitely alot of idol worship going on -- and that was great for me considering that I only had an older sister (who loved to torture me -- Haley, remember the toe pinching on my calves -- that REALLY hurt!!!) Anyway, I was so happy that Jack & Cooper were coming to stay with us this week. It seems like when all of our kids were younger, they saw each other alot more. Now that they're in school, and sports teams, and other activities -- well, it just seems like life gets in the way of making the 6+ hour drive a priority.

So we've spent the week at art camp again, playing on the trampoline & swingset, going to get snow cones, eating out everyday, going to the pool everyday, playing on the waterslide, and all the rest of the fun we've had. It's been great! My kids are so lucky to have cousins so close to their own ages. I hope they'll stay close for the rest of their lives. And I have to say, they've ALL been really good. And little Jacob is having the time of his life with his new "big brothers."