A Month of Fun

I love Christmas time! What a great excuse to make treats everyday! This whole month has been packed full.... here are some pictures of the fun...


Making Christmas cookies...

Wow, Mom even let me sit on the counter!

Making & painting Christmas ornaments...

And more Christmas ornaments

And, of course, making a mess!

And an even bigger mess!!

And don't forget the Gingerbread house

And Macy's favorite part -- Pajama Day at school

And class Christmas parties

And preschool Christmas programs

I couldn't believe he actually remembered his lines!

Jonathan and I are so lucky to have such wonderful kids... and despite all the craziness and shopping and wrapping and parties and making treats for all of our friends and the rest of the chaos... I love how this time of year helps us all remember just how fortunate we really are. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas... full of treasured memories that last a lifetime.