I'm about to go ballistic!!


I know we're all taught not to air our dirty laundry, but I just have to do it.

I'm losing it... no, not my mind -- my SH@!!T! My washer has been broken for over 2 weeks... with no repair man in site... and I have FIVE people in my family. FIVE people who seem to get peanut butter, mud, marker and macaroni and cheese on everything they wear, and therefore change clothes 5 times a day! And that's just MOST but not ALL of the laundry in that picture. It's taking over my house... every where I look... more laundry.

It's not easy traveling through the holidays, trying to pack here to go there over and over without a washer. I don't know how women did this before washers... I guess they just had 2 or 3 outfits and wore them til they could almost walk around by themselves.

This is when I'm reminded to be grateful for all the things we take for granted everyday. So the next time you complain about doing the laundry... remember me and this post, and be grateful that you at least have a washer. I'll pray for you that you didn't buy it at Sears because paying $1200 doesn't seem to be enough to make sure the thing actually works! This is the second time in a year that the darn thing went ca put -- and the first time it took 5 WEEKS to get it fixed!!!

Alright... I feel better now... thanks... I knew you'd be there for me.



UPDATE: Thought you'd want to know... Sears just called and said their repair man will be here at 2:21pm today........ HUH???? It's taken two weeks to come to my house to fix my washer yet somehow they are able 2 hours before to tell me the exact minute he'll be ringing my doorbell???