This weekend was full of parties... two Christmas parties & 2 birthday parties. I feel like it's been FOREVER since Jonathan & I have had an adult night out without the kids, so I was really looking forward to the weekend. Friday we went to Montgomery to a Merrill Lynch party -- a bit more somber than usual considering the events we've all been living through the past few months -- but it was still fun.... I even saw people singing karoake that I would never in a million years imagine on stage with a microphone in hand belting out Christmas tunes!!

Then Saturday we went to a great party at Will & Rebecca Rice's house. It was fun to see everyone all dressed up for a change! Usually we are in sweats with no makeup -- amazing what a difference some high heels and a little makeup make! Rebecca did a wonderful job -- her house was beautiful & everyone had a good time. I heard she was shewing people out at 1:00am, so that tells you right there that it was a good party! Thanks Rebecca!

The kids were pretty excited, too, to have their favorite babysitter, Kailynn come over two nights in a row! They couldn't wait for us to leave! It's a good thing we couldn't wait to go either!
Here's a shot of Jacob in Kailynn's boots & another of all the kids with her. Thanks to you Kailynn -- you are a blessing to me! I never worry a bit when I'm gone & you're in charge.



Photobucket