CSC Forever!

Wow, what a great party! My friends Kevin and Stacy started a restaurant last year that has all of East Alabama buzzin'..... on Saturday night they gave a Customer Appreciation Party for all of us that have helped them along the way. Thanks guys .... not only have you been providing all of us with the BEST chicken salads we've ever had in our lives, but NOW you also give us an amazingly fun party and lots of great memories! We are all so proud of you guys.... how you turned a great recipe and an even greater concept into a rockin' new business that we all crave
EACH. AND. EVERY. DAY....
(I've even been asked if she puts crack in her chicken salad!)
We know you are going to grow and grow and grow..... I just hope you remember all the small people when you're hanging out in the Hampton's one day!
Much success to you both!


Here's the invitation I designed for their party....
Stacy looks just like that Chicken Salad Chick

Walt, Kevin, Joe, Jonathan and Ronnie
(Look, he's glowing.... Ronnie really is an angel!)

Weatherly, Stacy, me and Julie

Elizabeth, Amy and Kimberly

Michael, Martin & David

Jonathan and me

Amy, Christy, Julie (of Jazzy Julie fame), Stacy, me and Elizabeth

Hanging out listening to the great music

Grant, Julie and Brian

Heather and Kevin

Crazy Pete, Jazzy Julie, Stacy the Chick and Kevin the Rooster

Me, Heather, Julee, Elizabeth and Christy

Here's the award I got from Stacy..... "Most Artistic Customer"...

I'm Honored, Stacy!
I'd like to thank my husband.... my kids.....
without you I never could have.........uh....... won this golden chicken.......


Christy and Julee sharing Brian..... and I don't think he minded a bit!

Tiffany and Tamara

Taking it indoors...... Jonathan, Christy, Elizabeth, Heather, Kimberly and Mark

Tim Tyler, the piano man..... tickling those ivories as Heather kept saying....
(and obviously working up quite a sweat while he's at it!)


Christy, Stacy and Heather (exactly WHAT are you doing with that hand, girl?)

Give us a few old songs to sing and we warp right back into "the day" again.
Heather on the ottoman (her makeshift cooler) and me singing a little Crocodile Rock

Jonathan and Mark.... that boy just ain't right

Elizabeth and Joe (obviously having a GREAT time!)

A lovely shot of the backup singer wanna-be's....

Eric and Kim being much more conservative than the rest of us

Holly, Elizabeth, Heather and me (you can tell we don't get out much.....
maybe we should..... look at how much fun we have!)

Heather and Ronnie (American Idol..... here you come..... oh, that's right....
we're all TOO OLD to try out!!
And by the way..... you aren't breaking any family heirlooms, are you???)

Walt & Holly just a dancin'

My gratitude to Heather for cracking me up all night.....
are you still embarrassed, Mrs. Bell???



THANKS SO MUCH KEVIN AND STACY!!! FABULOUS PARTY!! FABULOUS MUSIC!! FABULOUS FOOD but most of all........
(as Pete yelled out to all of us)

CSC ROCKS FOREVER!


Photobucket