Family Beach Shots

I took these pictures a few weeks ago when we were at the beach, but I didn't get around to posting them until now. I usually always try to take some family photos while we're there, but mainly of just the kids. Two years ago I got smart and hired a professional to take some of all of us, but this time I thought I could swing it on my own.

Whoops! Not so smart.... I should have hired the girl.


The kids needed a coach to whip them in shape AND a photographer..... I wasn't doing such a great job of multi-tasking. Not to mention my mad-dashes back to the family after setting the 10 second timer on the camera for the pictures of all of us together! I literally had maybe a whole second before the camera clicked. Me acting like a fool running through the sand definitely made the kids laugh though. Here are a few of the 200..... yes, 200 I took. The blog only lets you view photos at 72dpi.... You can click on each picture to see it with a higher resolution if you'd like...

Sisters

One of my favorites -- Macy & Jacob with a little "antique beach-wash" in Photoshop added

Another favorite

And the walk-to-the-ocean shot

Playing with daddy

Silly Daddy

The family shots were almost impossible.....
hence the need to HIRE a photographer!
5 people all smiling at the same time with wind and sun and
not to mention me running like a maniac to get in the right position in 10 seconds

This one's a bit fuzzy.... Jonathan took it a little too far away

Photobucket

Me and my babies

Maddie

Little May-May

And one of my favorites

Madison was definitely the most cooperative.... she always had a smile on

Look everybody! Mom wants me to laugh so Macy pulled her dress up
to show me her underwear.....
Well, what can I say? Desperate times call for desperate measures.

My favorite of the girls

Me & JP

The best of the three of them

And another...

My #1 favorite picture

Is this the way out of here??

Are we done yet, mom? I think if you take ONE MORE, I'm gonna go postal!



Photobucket