Hey Big Spender.... This One's for You!

This is true... I'm not making this up.

You KNOW you're in the South when someone actually advertises to get "Scattered, Smothered & Covered" on Valentine's Day.

This morning I took Jacob and the boys to preschool. The table where I sign them in is always full of flyers.... things we might want to take a look at, clothing party invitations, seminars, etc. So today as I'm initialing the sign-in sheet, I look over and see a little something that catches my eye... not really sure why.... maybe it was the big Waffle House logo.... maybe it was the hearts. Maybe it was the big laugh that was surely to follow after I read the whole thing.

Take a look and see if you get a big laugh, too.



Lovely.

Valentine's Dinner at Waffle House. With candlelight.

They're so confident this is a good idea they even go so far to say "Surprise Your Sweetheart." Yeah... that'd be a surprise alright.

And I guess they think there's going to be such a great response that you'll even need to make reservations. Wow.... reservations.

Jonathan... if you are reading this (which I KNOW you're not because you never read my blog!).... DON'T GET ANY FANCY IDEAS!!! Just laugh and move on, babe.



Photobucket