Waffle House Follow Up

Unfortunately we didn't make it to the big Valentine's Day Dinner at Waffle House -- Jonathan and I went to Atlanta to celebrate the day ALONE (I'll blog about that one later). But fortunately my friend, Kristine McClary and her family did go. They had a great time!!! I have now completely changed my mind and all the ugly things I said about the Waffle House sweetheart special.

Kristine and her family went to the Auburn basketball game and then went on over to Awful House for their reservation-only dinner. She said it was wonderful and the kid's loved it! I think she's started a new tradition, and I think we should all join them next year! Mark it on the calender.

They decorated the tables... isn't that cute??

That old, familiar menu...

And, yes, they actually DID have violinists!!!

Here's Kristine, Justin, Charlotte and David -- Glad you guys had fun!!


Photobucket