Update on the Waffle House Special...

There's a little update on the Valentine's Dinner at Waffle House... and I know you all are dying to know what it is after all the funny responses I got from my post on Facebook and on my blog.

Emmy Sorrells just wrote me a comment saying there's even more to the magical date-night at Waffle House...

VIOLINS!!!

Yep, you heard it here.... violins at Waffle House. And that's, of course, in addition to the candles that I guess they're throwing in to "set the mood."

I don't know about you but I think it's gonna take ALOT more than candles and violins to make me feel romantic and sexy at Waffle House!!! You gotta love the effort they are putting into this though. Man, times really are tough right now.... even Awful House has to go ALL OUT to get business.


Photobucket