Friday Night at the Looney Farm....

It's official. I'm crazy. And so is my friend Holly.

Our husbands have been out of town most of the week so we get this BRILLIANT idea to get out of the house.... with our 7 children (9, 7, 7, 5, 3, 3, and 3!!!) and go to a Mexican restaurant for dinner. I'm sure you can guess what I'm going to write next.... WE WILL NEVER DO THAT AGAIN. PERIOD.

I'm kidding. They were pretty good considering.... but c'mon.... 7 kids all 9 years old and under.... what were we thinking?? And the place was packed! I think we saw at least 5 families that we knew, and everyone kept asking why? Why would you put yourselves through this???

All I can say is that staying at home all the time with all your children, well, sometimes it just gets to you and makes you feel like it might actually be a better idea to just get out for a while. So then you do and you soon realize exactly why you don't do this more often!!


Here we all are... even the margaritas didn't help calm the chaos!

And here's sweet little Baylor...

And his twin, Walton, acting a fool, impregnating himself with a jacket I think.... why?? I don't really know... it's been quite a while since I was 3...

And here's Madison with her friend Gracen and little Jacob happy as a lark...

And the rest of the crazy crew.... Peyton, Walton, Macy and Tyler

I'd like to apologize now to all the people surrounding us and staring at us all night....
we will never do it again.... I promise!

And there's actually a woman out there who PAID to have 14 children!!!
TALK ABOUT CRAZY!!

Photobucket