Amanda Needs...... the game

I really don't have time to be doing mindless stuff like this right now, but the answers to this game were either so appropriate for me or funny to me that I HAD to post it. I was on Facebook earlier today and saw this game where you type into Google your name and then the word "needs." Then you're supposed to write down the first 10 sentences you see that make sense. So I did it.... I typed "amanda needs" in the search box. Here goes the answers..............

  1. Amanda needs to pee (yes..... that was the first one I saw!)
  2. Amanda needs prayers and the Lord Jesus Christ's guidance and protection (yes, I surely do)
  3. Amanda needs a wise friend to tell her that this too shall pass (don't we all??)
  4. Amanda needs a mom in her corner with lots of time and attention to give her (uhhh, yeaahh)
  5. Amanda needs to start taking risks (tried that last year..... didn't work)
  6. Amanda needs a loving home (awwwwww, that's sweet but I've already got one)
  7. Amanda needs some direction (true, true..... that's one of those things I always thought I had but I seem to have lost my way recently)
  8. Amanda needs to get over it! (I'm right there with ya on that one!)
  9. Amanda needs help (well, yes....I DO have 3 children)
  10. Amanda needs a bone. (I promise! That's exactly what it said -- I'm still giggling!!!!)

OK, go try it. NOW!! It's quick and fun and maybe you'll get your belly laugh in for the day.


Photobucket