Rainy Day Monday

It has rained for 3 straight days. Three. Non-stop. My kids are so ready to get outside that I found them in the garage earlier skateboarding and riding the 4 wheeler in a circle. We've had a couple of extras here too for the past day or so since Madison and Macy both had friends spend the night last night. They are about "Rock-Banded" out and I've had about all the Nirvana I can stand. Let me rephrase that.... I love Nirvana... I'm just tired of hearing 8 year olds sing it over & over & over again. So what do I do to make everyone happy? Crank up MY music and pull out the paints and brushes. First we painted, then we danced. Quite an afternoon I must say.

Here are Makenzie and Madison working on their projects

My little artsy lefty

And the dancing begins....

And the swinging....

And my the best part of all..... dancing with my little man

And now for the show stopper.... Jacob with his pants on his head... it seems we never make it through an afternoon of dancing without this little number....


Photobucket