Last Week of School...

Wow, what a week... Jacob's at home full-time. The girls have had something going on just about every day -- it's that "gottapackeverythinginandmakeitfun" week at school! Fun for them, chaotic for their mommy. Dress rehearsals, recitals and parties, too. And what did I decide to do this week??? Start "Body for Life" again in addition to everything else. I'm a glutton for punishment, I guess. Working out everyday and eating 6 healthy meals a day -- that's tough. But I feel great and I'm motivated once again to get into the shape of my life. Wish me luck -- the kids are now at home each and every minute of the day!!!

We all got together in the cul-de-sac last night for an impromptu block party. It still amazes me that when we get together it's just like junior high again. Boys on one side... girls on the other. I guess some things never change. Except now we have about a hundred million kids to watch over, too. It was a great way to kick-off summer... here are a few photos from the week.

Madison and Mrs. Richburg

Macy and Mrs. White





post signature