Picture day

Yesterday Elizabeth and I decided it would be our last chance to get to Montgomery to take pictures of the little kids before the big kids get out of school this Friday (yikes!!!) We took them to an old Episcopal church that has the most gorgeous grounds. I wanted some really great photos... the boys had other things in mind. It was like a playground to them with all the bricks and ponds and walls to climb on. They loved it! I, however, had a little trouble getting them to focus on the task at hand. Taking pictures of kids is never easy... I know exactly why I've never turned this little hobby of mine into an all out career... kids are absolutely unpredictable. But they had a great time exploring and the pictures actually turned out pretty good. Here's just a few...


post signature