My high school hottie

Don't you just love to look back at old photos....... that is, as long as you aren't in them! No, it's fun...... thinking back to the "good ole days" or reminding yourself how life just flies right by..... and I love to look at old pictures of Jonathan. He always says Jacob looks just like him, and then I pull out our baby pictures...... ME..... he looks like ME!!

So lately I've been working on a project taking all of our old video tapes and burning DVD's of them.... there are like 75 of them so it's quite a project. But it's been so heartwarming and fun to watch the kids when they were little, and I even found a tape of a trip Jonathan & I took together in 1996 before we were married..... so young! That DVD project got me thinking I needed to update my blog a little so I put a few more photos down the right side of the page. That's when I came across this little baby.......


Wasn't he a cutie? This is his senior football picture...... And I know all of you who know him now are probably wondering..... Football???.... He doesn't even like to watch it on TV very much....... Well, it turns out that was just a ploy to get the girls in high school...... he hated to play, but the girls seemed to like the boys who did, so what do you know? He played anyway...... A-M-A-Z-I-N-G what a teenage boy will do to hook up with girls! Yikes -- and I have two of them!!

Photobucket