Celebrating with Friends

Happy Birthday Holly! Last night was so much fun, and it was great to have everybody there. Barclay, we're sad you couldn't stay -- please give Jack my best about his dad. Good times with good friends..... what better way to celebrate a birthday!


Amy & Early Bird (that's your new nickname)

Holly & Weatherly

Melissa, Holly (the birthday girl), me, Weatherly & Rebecca

Rebecca, Lauren & Julie pretty in pink

Stacy & Elizabeth (Not a good angle..... I can't even see the casserole hair, Stac!)

The "late nighters" outside after dinner..... it was all of 10:15 and I think everyone but the garbage man had left the restaurant a loooong time before......
they were definitely ready to kick us out(

Holly have a laugh at our antics

Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday dear Holly, Happy Birthday to You!


I'm in a rush to pick up the kids so sorry I couldn't post more, Holly. Have a great day -- Love ya!

Photobucket