My pretty boy

You know, I catch a little heck about my "boy-girl", Jacob. Some people tell me his hair's too long (including my husband!), but I don't really care. I have only a few short years to enjoy his "prettiness" and then he's gotta go full-fledged boy..... so I keep it long..... and curly..... and dismiss the occasional, "What is her name?" comments. Doesn't bother me a bit. I happen to like his long curly, girly hair.

But I have been feeling really guilty that I haven't taken any pictures of him lately. He'll be four in a month, and to me three and a half is just about the best picture taking age.... so this morning bright and early, before the sun started blazing, we got out in the yard and snapped a few. Jacob can take a beautiful picture, but I can't ever seem to capture his true personality. He's always laughing, always silly..... and his pictures are a more somber version of that sweet, outgoing personality. But I have to say, when it was all said and done, I was pretty happy with the outcome. I've posted a few for you to enjoy..... my, my..... they grow up quick!



















Photobucket