Fancy Nancy Soiree!!

Oh boy...I'm exhausted! After a long week of family in town, Bailey's first 5th birthday party, Easter, dessert tables, and Paula Deen's show I was ready to call it a day! But no...couldn't do that...I just had one little itty bitty commitment left.

Bailey's Fancy Nancy party....

Only the party I've been thinking of and planning for say, 6 months now! So, the show had to go on. I picked up my tired booty off the couch and got to work finishing up and it all came to life on Saturday at 11:00am.

We had 10 girls dropped off in their fanciest attire (attire is fancy for clothes...and yes, I am going to continue to do this throughout the post. lol) and played the part of Fancy Nancy. The girls were so well behaved! I couldn't believe how serious they were all trying to be! I had the girls make their own poodle friend, get glammed up with a little play makeup and glitter, have a tea party and finish up with some cake.

Again, a big thanks to Amanda Parker of Shindig Parties to go for putting together the awesome printables on the dessert table and poodle station. She is the best! Love her work!

And also a big thanks to Mike Diaz for photographing the party. If I could offer one bit of advice (other than don't throw 2 parties for your child b/c its too much!) is get a photographer!!! I loved it! Not having the obligation of taking pictures was such a load off. Mike did a great job and to say photographing my daughter is difficult would be an understatement! She literally sees a camera and shuts down, frowns. But somehow Mike was able to sneak a few good ones in! :) If you're in the area get in touch with him! (turn2photography@yahoo.com) Great prices and great photos!!






I also need to thank mama for making Bailey the cutest Fancy Nancy shirt ever!! It took forever, but it turned out oh so cute!!! Thanks mom.

Blah blah blah...on with it!






Here she is...its a Fancy Nancy Soiree!!! (soiree is fancy for party)





The oh so fancy purse invitations.
















































































Before we did anything we had to get fancified! I got the girls all dolled up with some lip gloss, blush and some glitter hair spray. They were so fancy I couldn't hardly stand it!

Once they were all done getting gorgeous up it was time to make a poodle friend so we headed over to the Posh Poodle Boutique (posh is fancy for fancy)!







The "designer dresses" for the poodles were actually mini Christmas tree skirts! I found them on clearance during the post holiday sales and they were perfect for little poodle skirts!!




The girls had a blast stuffing their poodles. After all the girls were done stuffing we accessorized (accessorized is fancy for dressing up) the poodles with skirts and their collars that the girls "designed" earlier.
Then it was time for lunch!! Pizza and pink lemonade...only the fanciest for this crowd!

I found these fancy frames at Michaels. They were perfect for little place settings.
Excuse me Miss Bailey!! Your pinkie isn't exactly up!!! ;)
Time for cake!!! It only took Bailey 5 tries to blow out the candles. You can do it Bailey girl! lol
Happy birthday to my fancy little Bailey girl.
AND I'M DONE! :)