{Customer Feature} FIretruck Party!

Well, HELLO out there! Did you think I was ever going to post again? I took a little hiatus from blogging while I was on a family vacation to the beach. I had big plans to get up early and blog before the kids came running in searching high and low for breakfast doughnuts (that's a ritual when we're at the beach), but I think the BIG GUY upstairs had other plans for me.

I didn't know how hard it could be getting an internet connection while traveling.... well, maybe "hard" isn't the right word.... how about impossible!! My vacation quickly turned into a daily fiasco of phone calls to internet providers, phone calls to the owners of the condo, going from one room to the next trying to find the single, tiny signal that might actually connect me for 5 whole minutes before it, too, disappeared. And then there was the hotel lobby.... 3 buildings away.... the car rides to local cafes and all the rest just trying to get files to customers. It was a little nightmarish and I think my husband was ready to chunk my computer into that deep, blue ocean. So blogging definitely had to go for a while, but I'm happy to say that I'm home safe and sound and thankfully connected once again to the blogosphere!

Today I wanted to share a cute firetruck party one of my customer's put together for her son, Cole, using the Shindig Parties TO GO Firetruck party printables. Amanda did a fabulous job decorating the house and the dessert table, too. Just take a look:

Photobucket

I love how Amanda used streamers as a backdrop -
a simple and inexpensive way to add flair and color to any party.


Photobucket

For her cupcake stand, Amanda covered rectangular boxes with wrapping paper and added a little ribbon, too. Then she used the polka dot cupcake wraps and cute personalized cupcake toppers as a focal point of the dessert table.


Photobucket

Amanda used the different papers that come with the Firetruck party printables collection to wrap candy jars and add pops of color to the table.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Don't you love the old firetruck that Amanda used as a prop on Cole's dessert table?


Photobucket

And the Dalmation adds a cute touch, too.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Adorable fire hydrant cup favors with personalized tags are the perfect take home treat for the kids.


Photobucket

Cole is one lucky boy - mom even got Elmo to come by to say "Happy Birthday!" Thanks so much, Amanda, for sharing Cole's party with us!


Photobucket
Be sure to check out all of the FIRETRUCK PRINTABLES in my shop. From invitations and thank you notes to everything you'll need to decorate the house and party table, printables are a simple and affordable way to throw a stress-free, personalized party for your little one.

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday yesterday! God Bless our troops!

Linking up to: Sumo's Sweet StuffKeeping it SimpleCraftomaniacTater Tots and Jello,Skip to my LouUnder the Table and DreamingBlue Cricket DesignSomeday Crafts,Fireflies and Jelly BeansHouse of HepworthsSomewhat SimpleTidy Mom,Romantic Home,Shabby NestFingerprints on the FridgeFinding FabulousThe Girl Creative,Tater Tots and JelloBe Different Act NormalFunky Junk Interiors,Today's Creative BlogTip JunkieThe Idea RoomC.R.A.F.T.Today's Creative BlogBetween Naps on the Porch,Thrifty Decor ChickMaking the World CuterTea Rose HomeThe Shabby Chic Cottage,The Trendy TreehouseThe DIY ShowoffWhipperberry,Gluesticks,Beyond the Picket FenceMad in CraftsSugar Bee CraftsAll Things RelatedSavvy Southern StyleThe Thrifty HomePassionately ArtisticNifty Thrifty

Photobucket